Friday, July 21, 2006

POST!!!!

I haven't posted in while so I am now!!

Erin- I got some random Spanish article too...what kind of a link is that?

Even though this may be a little late, I also really liked the animal thingy. It was cool just letting myself become the animal that I was just supposed to be.

I'm glad I went off book even though I'm still not completely sure on the Lady M speech because it's just so random! Well, as long as I rant crazily I should be ok.

I doubt Bethany will be able to fit my pants. I will bring them anyways though.

Every time I do any type of breathing exercise my fingers start hurting and tensing and I feel... sick? That's the closest word I could think of. But yeah, I don't know why. I'm just weird (NO REALLY!!!).

I am really enjoying myself at STC and love the way the play is coming together. Everyone is just sooooo talented. Good job you guys!!!!!

Bye!

P.S. I love Lisa's pimp costume. Hilarious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home